Microphones and Headset
Main mic: Røde NT-1A
The RØDE NT1-A 1" cardioid condenser microphone has become an industry standard; delivering the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability typically only featured on some of the world’s most expensive microphones.
- Large diaphragm 1” gold-sputtered capsule.
- Cardioid polar pattern.
- Ultra low noise, self noise of only 5dB(A).
- Wide dynamic range.
- True condenser (externally biased).
- Internal capsule shock mounting.
- Includes RØDE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover.
Headset and mic: Astro A40TR
- Detachable unidirectional mic boom.
- Exchangable covers.
- 3,5mm jack connection
Light Front and Back/Accent light: Viltrox L116T LED
Really cheap but good and adjustable LED video light
- 12V DC power or optional rechargeable battery.
- Info display and adjustments on the back.
- You can change light temperature (3300k-5600k) and the brightness (20%-100%).
- Size: 20cm x 13cm x 3cm - Weight: 260g.
Main speakers: Fostex PM0,4d
- 4-inch fiberglass cone woofer and 3/4-inch silk dome tweeter drivers.
- 2-way bass reflex speaker.
- Driven by high efficiency digital amplifier of 25W (LF) and 16W (HF) output power.
- Transmission range: 60 - 20,000 Hz.
Main Mixer: BEACN Mix Create
- A powerful mixer for content creators
- 5" Screen (800 x 480)
- 4 Infinite Knobs
- Routing table
- Mute modes
- Knob paging
Interface #1: Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 - USB Audio Interface
- Contains Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain; two instrument inputs. Two 1/4-inch balanced jack outputs to connect professional studio monitors; one headphones output with gain control; MIDI I/O
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit; super-low roundtrip latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- Frequency response - 20 Hz - 20 kHz ± 0.1dB. Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz.